- Why is democracy so difficult?: A Case study of Sierra Leone Ranking the Elements of Democracy
- Life in the United States Would be Perfect if Everyone was Equal
- The Haves and Have Nots—What is the Best Way to Deal with the Inequalities Between the Social Classes?
- Plato’s Allegory of the Cave–Does this allegory have relevance in our world today?
- Hopes, Fears, and Expectations!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
At one point in Sierra Leone’s history, it was considered the Athens of West Africa. However, Sierra Leone has endured a long history of imperialism and a civil war that destroyed much of the infrastructure of the state. What are … Continue reading