- Why is democracy so difficult?: A Case study of Sierra Leone Ranking the Elements of Democracy
- Life in the United States Would be Perfect if Everyone was Equal
- The Haves and Have Nots—What is the Best Way to Deal with the Inequalities Between the Social Classes?
- Plato’s Allegory of the Cave–Does this allegory have relevance in our world today?
- Hopes, Fears, and Expectations!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The Haves and Have Nots—What is the Best Way to Deal with the Inequalities Between the Social Classes?
In the Industrial Revolution, men with ambition, initiative and often greed developed companies and built factories. They were an integral part in the creation of products that changed the world. They became extremely wealthy often times at the expense of … Continue reading